Full Job Description
Rocky Mountain Care - Clearfield is currently seeking a Part-time Bakers AND Full-time Dietary Cooks to work in our Culinary Services department.
Some of the benefits our employees enjoy are:
- Consistent hours,
- Flexible schedules,
- Free meals during your shift
- Fun work environment
- Primary Responsibility Baking
- Prepares food for meal service according to the menu.
- Operates institutional food preparation equipment according to the manufacturer and supervisory direction.
- Follows proper cleaning and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Caters to resident food allergies and preferences.
- Attend in-service education programs as assigned.
- Empties trash containers.
- Performs cleaning tasks as scheduled.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Baker experience preferred
- Must be 18 years old
- food service experience is preferred, but not required
Rocky Mountain Care is an Equal Opportunity Employee. Full-time employees are eligible for: medical, dental, vision, AFLAC, HSA/FSA cafeteria plans, and 401(k) retirement savings plans.
This position complies with the CMS Mandate for COVID 19 Vaccinations
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Clearfield, UT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to comply with a background check in accordance with Federal Regulations?
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Baking: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location